ITIL® v3 Service Design (Exam Included)
Service Management & Governance
Contact us for pricing
Course Overview The ITIL Service Design course is one of the five ITIL® Service Lifecycle stream courses. This course provides delegates with skills and knowledge on the design of IT services and covers the architectures, processes, policies, and documentation that will enable delegates to design services that meet the needs of the organization or program. In addition, this course introduces the purpose, principles, and processes of service design and will also teach delegates how to organize and implement this as part of overall service management as well as providing guidance on technology-related activities and considerations. It also demonstrates how service design relates to the other stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
What it includes
- Classroom-based Workshop
- Duration : 3 Days
- Exam Included
- Virtual Instructor-Led (VILT)
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this course must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
Candidates who hold the following ITIL qualifications are also eligible, and similar evidence will be required:
- Earlier ITIL (V2) Foundation plus Foundation Bridge
- ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management (achieved via Service Manager or Practitioner bridging routes).
The Service Design certification would suit candidates in the following IT professions:
- Capacity Manager
- Availability Manager
- Service Level Manager
- Business Continuity Manager
- Service Portfolio Manager.
This list is a guide only, and choices will depend on individual career goals and objectives.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this course:
- Introduction to service design
- Service design principles
- Service design processes
- Service design technology-related activities
- Organizing for service design
- Technology considerations
- Implementation and improvement of service design
- Challenges, critical success factors, and risks.
Service Design exam format
- The exam format is a follows:
- Multiple choice examination questions.
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 70%
- 90 minutes duration
- Closed book
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
register for this course